The best keynote speakers in London can arrive anytime, anywhere and engage an audience. Yet, as with any industry, a bit of preparation and the use of the latest technology will better engage audiences. If you’re considering booking a keynote speaker, here’s how technology can impact the presentation.
What are some presentation tools?
There are a variety of technological tools available to enhance the keynote speaker’s address. When used intelligently, technology will not only better engage the audience, but also provide you with far-reaching marketing opportunities for your brand.
- Presentation Software: There are great software options that make presenting more appealing. While Microsoft PowerPoint was the first major presentation tool used to create engaging talks, it’s been surpassed by new tools such as Prezi and Visme which create livelier, more animated, and interactive presentations.
- Enhanced Visuals: Innovative software options also allow for the incorporation of high-quality graphics, videos, animations, and slides which allow keynote speakers to present complex information more effectively. 3D programmes are also a great way to present images and products to an audience, providing a 365-degree perspective.
- Extended Reality (ER): Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) are now being used by innovative keynote speakers to create much more immersive experiences. These are still fairly new to the keynote speaker circuit but, when used in the right context, can provide audiences with a more interactive and memorable presentation.
- Social Media: It’s not always about the technology being used during the keynote talk itself, but the technology being leveraged before and after the event as well. Social media platforms are increasingly vital in marketing events, and a keynote speaker with a strong social media presence is a great drawcard. Interactions can be encouraged through hashtags, live surveys, constructive feedback, or live forums.
- Slideshows: Visuals are great for keeping an audience’s attention, and slideshows remain a firm favourite. Using the latest technology, keynote speakers can showcase a series of slides that can be zoomed in or out, with digital pointers assisting the presentation.
- Video conferencing: The beauty of modern technology is the ability to reach across the globe without travel. Uninterrupted video technology means you can broadcast a top keynote speaker from anywhere in the world while still conveying impactful messaging.
Benefits of technology in keynote speaking
Securing a keynote speaker in london who is adept at incorporating technology into presentations can be advantageous for your event for several reasons. These include:
- Accessibility: You can collaborate with a keynote speaker in real time from anywhere in the world. This means you’re getting the best-suited speaker for your event, without the prohibitive costs.
- Engagement: Using technology, the event-goers will be much more engaged before, during, and after the keynote address. This will ensure maximum exposure for your brand and event.
- Interaction: A keynote speaker can use live polls, Q&A sessions, and other interactive tools to interact directly with the audience in real time.
- Data Analytics: Using real-time analytics, keynote speakers can make real-time adaptations to their talk as feedback is received. This means no matter who they’re speaking to or where, they can hold attention throughout.
- Translations: There is new technology that allows for closed captioning and translation services to make keynote addresses more inclusive. Audiences with hearing impairments or global audiences with varying languages, dialects, or capabilities can now understand what is being communicated.
Technology has revolutionised all industries, and keynote speaking is among them. They foster audience engagement through enhanced visuals and interactions. One world-class speaker leveraging the latest technology to further his impactful talks is Bruce Whitfield, a sought-after business speaker backed up by impeccable credentials as an award-winning journalist and best-selling author.